RSS

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Happy Mothersday
Communication with Children and Parents.
Motherhood

Most Popular Posts

Communication with Children and Parents.
Happy Mothersday
Motherhood

Categories

Communication
Parenting

Archives

May 2011
April 2011

powered by

Communication Recomendation for Parents

Motherhood

Write your post here.April 23,2011
Motherhood for me has been one of the greatest life experiences I had.Raising three daughters with absolutely different personalities.There had been nothing in life that prepared me for the joys the challenges the sacrifice that came with this full time job.I will start with Netanya hardheaded like her mom who believes she is old enough to make her decisions not forseeing the dangers that may lurk ahead.  As she matures she realizes that her mom only wants whats best for her.However nothing prepared me for the day when I had to make the decision for her to  migrate to the United States.That was one of the  hardest decision I had to make in my life but I had to think about her future and the emotional impact if i did not send her.In the end she went with the full understanding that I would not want her to hate me for depriving her of the opportunity.After three years no regrets that I made the right decision Netanya is now one of the top swimmers and the second best singer in her school that may be a superstar in the making.
    Trey-Anna my second born who came at a time when I thought my life would have sad ending when my mom died but this little bundle of joy came and made a difference in my life.Trey-Anna has grown to be the back bone of the family always wants her family together and cease every opportunity to tell her mom and sisters that she loves them dearly at age 7.Trey-Anna also possesses skills that exceed her age she is an avid reader among the top students in her class already is choosing her high school that she wants to attend.She is an amazing child that often brings her mom to tears with just the darnest things she says.
    Cameron the baby of the group and knows it well and practice this well she does anything for attention.Her demanding nature as earned her all the attention she desires from her sister mom and other members of her family.Cameron is a member of the terrible twos she is still in the early phases of creating her personality so I cant judge her yet but she still possess the loving nature like her older sisters.
   My challenge as a mom is the time I miss which will never return being at work making a living for these girls,good thing about I communicate well with them so they are understanding.Overall I love being a mom although its not always fun but its a journey that is breathtaking and spectacular.

13 Comments to Motherhood:

Comments RSS
Richard Reid on Monday, April 25, 2011 12:15 PM
It is very good that you communicate well with your daughters, I hope to have a son however :-) but we will see how that goes.

Deannie Trench on Monday, April 25, 2011 12:20 PM
You are truly blessed with 3 amazing girls. Never stop praying for them.

Shamecca Spence on Monday, April 25, 2011 12:21 PM
Way to Yolanda! it is nice to know that you have that type of relationship with your girls. Not many mothers bond the way you do with your daughters. Keep up the good job!

Melissa Mclaughlin on Monday, April 25, 2011 12:22 PM
Yes, girls are ok but i prefer boys. My daughter is sweet and cuddly but gives alot of trouble but my son is quite and obedient. Cameron will be fine after the terrible twos period is over, however after that I wish you luck!

Shanna-Lee on Monday, April 25, 2011 12:26 PM
This is so nice and peaceful, it makes me think about my upcomming journey how wonderful its going to be. Keep doing your thing yolanda, you & your girls are stares

Anonymous on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 2:16 AM
It might be another girl lol

Edicine on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 9:55 AM
Interesting piece....you did a great job....continue to write....you got talent.... =^_^=

Jaye Smilez on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 6:01 PM
Love this, your blessed with three lovely girls keeping being there for them and do what ever possible to ensure they know they are loved P.S i still want Cameron :)

usa heute Chancen Fussball on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 11:45 AM
Diese Arten von Anbieter gefunden werden kann Der vereinigte Staaten und auf der karibischen Insel Nationen. Wager genau die gleiche alle Freizeit .

Browse Around THESE Guys on Thursday, August 14, 2014 9:15 AM
Waehrend Obwohl diese Picks moeglicherweise geben Ihnen einen wenig Bit der nutzen , sie koennten schnell drop aus dem Grund, dass mit Zeichen des Gluecksspiels.Youll finden, dass entdecken, dass Firmen , erhalten Sie Ihre Wetten mehr ohne immer aus von Ihren Geldbeutel, sind Ihre Gewinne enorm enorm und auch Ihre und Vergnuegen wesentlich radikal vergroessert.

Chiquita Decker on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 8:04 AM
regular job.

Janet Huot on Sunday, July 01, 2018 5:34 PM
I discovered your Motherhood page and noticed you could have a lot more traffic. I have found that the key to running a website is making sure the visitors you are getting are interested in your subject matter. We can send you targeted traffic and we let you try it for free. Get over 1,000 targeted visitors per day to your website. Check it out here: http://stpicks.com/2rusd Unsubscribe here: http://xahl.de/q

Son Piedra on Friday, July 20, 2018 10:04 PM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://stpicks.com/2rusd Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse